Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

Shopping! Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ah..the wonders of shopping.


My parents and I went to Sunway Pyramid today after settling the final stuff with the JM Educational Centre about my course in UNSW. 
And it's decided that I leave on the 25th of March 2009. (any changes will be informed)
And that I'll be bringing my iMac over instead of buying a new MacBook. Oh well. So instead of buying a MacBook and an iPod Touch, my parents are saving money by making me take the iMac, my sis's old labtop (just in case), and an iPhone
Oh well, as long as there's an iPhone involved...

Bought a black sweatshirt (wanted the gray but didn't have the size) and a dress. 
Need to buy a pair of wedges before I leave. 

Ah, the rutt is over..

And have I mention that New Moon is rather boring in the beginning?? Where the heck is the hot vampire? I don't care about Jacob. Or Bella for that matter..
Sigh..but I shall continue in hopes of Edward being back..


~Mel

0 comments: