Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

The Phone Will Wait You Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Shu Yen and I went to KP with Guan Thiam. Ate breakfast at McD's where Guan Thiam belanja-ed us. Thank you! =D Vincent joined us after a while. Sat there reminisced about the old times. Then we started talking bout movies and Vincent said that he something about Twilight. Which apparently I got overexcited about (apparently. I think that I'm just clumsy). And accidentally (i say accidentally) knocked over Guan Thiam's cup of coffee with my flinging hands. Thank gawd it was empty. Obviously, the rest laughed their asses off.

ANYWAY, aside from the embarrassing moment, we went up to the arcade and then off to downstairs where the 'bitchy DVD lady' worked to buy my much anticipated Twilight DVD. Which they didn't have!! Damnit. Went to Jusco to get the tickets for Transporter 3. Managed to get the tickets although it was 18-SG.

Man Keong joined us after a while. I tell you, the girl in the movie, that Ukraine girl was SO SO annoying. Me and Shu Yen were so pissed off at her. I kept wondering why the hell she isn't shot yet. And her freaking accent. Argh. But yea,movie was alright. Very chun driving scenes. Especially when the car tilted sideways to squeeze through 2 container trucks.

Then went makan at DeliRich. Vincent left us to go for The Day The Earth Stood Still in the other JJ. Then...
We started catching up with Man Keong. Hahahahahhahahhahahahhaha........
Laughed our asses off over the whole stupid thing. ( It's a looong story if you're wondering and cant really be summarised and exprsesed in this post XD Yeh well so we basically got so high on laughter we started coming up with crazy ideas which we literally carried out wahahaha)

Out of nowhere we decided to give our Old Friend Mei Huai a little impromptu visit. (Yeah.. Mei Huai ahahahha.. those who were in lethia would know how absolutely random this would be.. and how 'close' they were) Obviously, mk had no idea about this. We planted the idea that we were heading towards my mom's shop to pass her something. Haha. The fella bought it. Caught up with her. Wah, who did Mei Huai say was the most different and now all 'lang jai' (direct translation would be handsome boy) already ah? Hahahha...haa, man keong?? Haha. The murderous look he had on his face was priceless. Then I just faked a call with my mom with her 'telling me' that it was unnecessary to come over to the shop because we were so slow. Haha. I think he bought that as well.

While driving around someone suggested visiting Christine. (Also whom we haven't really seen or really talked to since Std 6) Called her but she said she was on her way out so we didnt wanna intrude. So we decided to drop by at Kyle's house. Just for the fun of it. But Shu yen needed to buy petrol first. Yea, Man Keong went in to pay for it then he headed of to the toilet. Hahaha. Then we 3,me,Shu Yen and Guan Thiam decided to make a run for it.. with the car.. Without Man Keong.. Hahahha. He came out confused. And rather panicked I think. Haha. Oh, the shit we do.

Then went to Kyle's house. Lepak for a while. Then wanted to head off. But Shu Yen's car wouldn't start! The battery was low or something..haha. And mk started humming 'Bad Day' by Daniel Powter. Swt. But we got churros prepared by Kyle's mom while waiting. Jump-starting the car didn't work. So we waited.
My dad came. So, I went home. Taking New Moon (the 2nd book of the Twilight series) with me just before we drove out of the house. (Luckily! I've been dying to read it.)
Oh what a crazy day.. But my story ends here.

~Mel

0 comments: