Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

New Stuff for a New Year and a New Start Monday, December 15, 2008

Went to the KLCC convention centre for the PC fair with my bro and dad last saturday to look see look see.. My dad ended up buying me 2 things that i can finally knock off my wishlist =D WOHOOOO!!! Plus.. he's allowing me to pack my new computer speakers and anything else to be shipped off to Australia with me since im the last sibling leaving WAHAHAHAH!!
Acer Aspire 4935 latest model

Olympus Stylus ยต 1040

Also.. my mum forced me to follow her to Midvalley today.. She insists i prepare for my departure to Australia through loads of shopping since year end sales are on.. She practically dragged me out of bed and screamed for me to get up in the wee hours of the morning.. =.= .. well.. i WOULD complain since im not a morning person.. but how can I? hahahahah!!

Anyways just wanna thank both my mum and dad.. They've been complaining me and my bro dont spend enough time with the family.. XD.. Really appreciate everything they've done for me.. Thank You so much and i love you loads =)

~Syen

0 comments: