Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

A Day Out With Shu Yen Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I had my day planned out. Starts of with Friends, then Ugly Betty, then Grey's Anatomy, followed by Beverly Hills 90210 and the list goes on...


But SYen wanted to go to the Klang Club gym..after much tiresome, aggravating negotiation with my mom, I get to go..
Anyway..im not gonna talk bout the aggravating parts because that can go on and on and on....

So we went..and it turns out..i needed a Children's Card and we needed Gym Cards..aih...troublesome..

Long story short..we decided to ditch the original plan and go for a movie..but unfortunately, fate said no so instead we went to klang parade with chay ann(call him what u want..haha), they bought their violent pc games and shu yen bought some dvds..

Then,she went for an auto car wash..my First auto car wash...WHEE!!
hahaha..(okay..moment of self indulgence)

Dropped of Chay Ann, then went to my house and watched Get Smart on my mac..Nonsense show..hahaha..

And im telling you, now Friends is starring Eddie Cahill(CSI:NY) as Tag Jones, Rachel's assistant with the ''cute tushy''...
soo hot...




~Mel

0 comments: