Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

Resurrection Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Okay first, Christmas Eve Reunion Dinner with my family is cancelled. That explains me sitting in front of my computer now blogging. 


Anyway. Do you guys remember this??
Daman Gochi(no idea how to spell it)!!! (Day 1)

It's the virtual pet thing that was in craze a few years ago when I was in primary. It's something like the digimon thingy but this doesnt fight. You just feed, play, and clean the poop of the virtual pet. 
Found it lying around in the cupboard and just decided to ask my mom to put in new batteries. Hey, if I cant have an actual pet, why not a virtual one?


Day 2. See how it's grown?

Haha. 


~Mel

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

my tamagotchi is not working anymore. but at least I can still play with the pc version