Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

Of Mishaps and Misfortunes Saturday, December 06, 2008

This is the day when everything went wrong. 

Morning, went makan at a noodle shop in my neighbourhood. Then on the way back, the car in front of our car was acting as if he's lost or something-the guy drove slowly at the turning to my house,as if he's looking for something. 
Ok,we ignored the guy. Hey,he's just some person who does not know how to drive. 
Then,after tapaoing food for the maid, we head home, taking another route to our house. 
What do we see?
We see the same car at our front gate. We waited for the car to go off then we entered and this is what the maid had to report:
The jackass from the car climbed INTO our house through the rubbish chute. The jackass surveyed the house and tried to force the gate open so that the Volkswagen Passat car can drive in with his other two jackass friends. When he couldnt,he went out and drove off. 

So,people living in Taman Melawis(especially Kyle and Yugendran), watch out for three chinese guys, in their twenties
driving a metallic light blue Volkswagen Passat with the numberplate ending with 3718
These are people who are trying to BREAK INTO people's houses. 

Oh, and did I mention I might be spending christmas on holiday with my relatives? You can just feel the enthusiasm emanating from me. Whee. I cant wait. 

(there's more but I've already entered my happy mode. I dont wanna rant anymore. wanna know more just ask me.)


~Mel

0 comments: