Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

Reluctant Thursday, December 04, 2008

There I was eating my dinner with my parents. Then they dropped the bombshell. 
Why don't we enroll her to college in that 3 months before she goes off to Sydney?

What?

Why?

WHY??

I don't know. Is it worth it? 3 months of college here before I leave. I didn't like the idea at that moment when they suggested it. Because all I could think was "Why wouldn't you let me rest? Let my freaking brain rest! Leave me be!" Because during this time itself already, my mom is clearly not pleased to see me lazing about the house doing nothing but rotting. And that drives me up the wall. 

I don't really like the idea. Meeting people then just leaving them in 3 months. 

But I don't know. 

I'm still susceptible to a change of mind. 



~Mel

0 comments: