Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

Complications Sunday, November 22, 2009

So it comes down to this. Within hours, we'll be apart. And then?


Times have changed much since. We said that we'll be together, no matter what. Every single moment that we shared. I remember the times at the beach, even with the sun blinding me, I could still catch the smile that I grew so fond of from afar. I remember your laughter that I've grown so accustomed to whenever I express my hatred for coffee, something which you never did understand and found amusing. I remember the brush of your hand against my cheek when you brush away the strands of my hair, unkept from the warm Sydney wind.

But what about this? Can we ever be prepared for this?

The thought of this, the mere topic of it, we never did touch upon. We never did dared. For how can anyone predict of what's to come?

The uncertainty of it scares me. The idea that this may end haunts me. It's a thought that often occurs in the depths of my sub-conscious mind. And yet, my fear for the truth pushes the thought out of my mind before it can get any further.

Why venture into something that you don't know?

But that was before. That was when this future seemed so far away. But it no longer is.
It's now staring at me, screaming for answers. The questions, so many of them - where do we stand? Where will this go? Should I be waiting?

~
But will you answer me?

And will you give me the answer that I want?

I'm leaving in less than 12 hours. You told me, that moment, when I rushed to you with the question, to wait for the answer. And so I will.

~Mel

0 comments: