Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

Graduation Party '09 Saturday, November 21, 2009

Yea man. Yeap..graduation party was yesterday. So signals the end of another part of my life. Not to mention one that I'll definitely miss - all our crazy moments and ridiculous times. 

I enjoyed myself..haha..of course..

There was free-flowing wine. Of course I can't order alcohol from the bar, what with me being under-18 and everything. But hey, I can't order alcohol, that doesn't mean I can't get my hands on one. xD hehe. But a few mouthfuls of wine aint much..

It was on a cruise..so the view was awesome..dance floor was awesome (well i enjoyed it at least)..I was partially deaf from the loud music when we finally docked back..haha..

And..pictures..xD

The ladies of my class (+tiff) getting ready in the hotel. 


At the dock.


Harbour bridge. 


Us and Alex, our awesome chem lecturer who constantly feeds us with chocolates. :)


On the dancefloor. 




~

BL1, I'll miss you guys. :)



(and the rest, I'll post your pictures when somebody uploads them on facebook..haha)

~Mel

0 comments: