Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

Results Day. Thursday, March 12, 2009

Of course, as results day go, there is always the good and the bad. The happy and the sad


To those who are happy, congratulations on your results! You obviously got what you wanted! =D So, good job and congrats again!
To those who are not entirely happy or disappointed with their results, don't worry too much about it. It's SPM. There's more to come in the future. So work harder. It ain't over till you say it's over. And I'll punch you if you say it's over. I'm serious. 

So, I went to school and collected my results. Then..Sam and I went to 1 Utama to celebrate/hang out. Haha. 
Went makan at a new restaurant (well,it's new to me at least) called Garden

Was there for quite awhile. Then we walked about rather randomly and aimlessly. 
Then we decided to try the overpriced chocolate at a place called Chocolate. *redundancy* *rolls of eyes*

Yummy, thick chocolate Little Janes. But overpriced. Haha. 
Again, walked around aimlessly. Until about 5. Then Sam had to go home. 
I rushed to meet my parents for a celebratory dinner at Ms. Read. 
Yay! Very happy that THEY are happy. =D

And I forgot this but THANKS Sam! For the ride, the talk, and the hanging out. It may have just been us both, but it was good enough for me. =D

To the class of 2008 of Acmar, I'm proud of each of you no matter what. To me, this is the best batch EVER. 'Hah!' to the rest. 

~Mel

0 comments: