Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

Farewell Wednesday, March 25, 2009

okay..just wanted to tell Phil and Sean and Shu Yen a thank you for helping me in my neverending queries about getting an iPhone in Aussie. Especially Sean coz I think you actually went and research for me. Haha.
Because who cares now?
I'm not getting one there.

~~~



That's because I already have an awesome sleek black 16GB iPhone HERE!! In Malaysia. Bahahahaha!!
So no, I won't be getting a new pda handphone.
So no, I won't be getting an iPod.

Because all I need now is an aussie number and a new SIM card. =D

Anyway, to everyone here in Malaysia, a bon voyage, an au revoir,a selamat tinggal, and a goodbye. Flight's tonight. So I'll be updating you and posting in from Sydney then. =D


xoxo Mel

0 comments: