Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

The Final Outing Friday, March 20, 2009

Haha. My title sounds like some sort of horror flick where gruesome deaths are involved. Haha. 


Anyway, went out with the guys today. When I say guys, I really mean GUYS. As in I'm the only girl there. 

And it was FUN. So thank you Jay Min, Ruei Pern, Kyle Ng, Vhimal, and Yong Sheng for willing to spend the afternoon with me! It was simple. Just makan, snooker and bowling. We intended to go for a movie (which Vhi and Kyle were suddenly very eager to go for when they reached the cinema for some suspicious reasons) but there wasn't enough time. 

Headed off to the bowling alley for bowling but unfortunately, the whole place was packed. So Jay and Ruei Pern suggested that we go Klang Parade for bowling instead. Here's where I thank you guys. I know I told you guys about how much I wanted to bowl and so thanks guys for being so obliging. =D 

I actually have a pic of the bowling thing but it's in my hp, so forget it. And here are the nicknames, Gutter Boy/Chosen 1 (Vhi scored the highest = 99), Mellow (Me), Striker (rp), Gutter (Kyle), 16kgballs (sheng), Jayhoe (jay).   *snicker*

Really, you guys made my day. Thanks guys. =D

~Mel

0 comments: