Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

To Expect The Unexpected. Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I am home! What better way to celebrate than to just submerge myself in the wonderful world of technology, and the comforts of my home?


So momentary indulgence aside, I actually really enjoyed the KKB trip. True enough, we were all pretty negative and being constant whiners on the first night there..but hey, it turned out pretty good anyway. Of course the actual hospital rotation work actually kinda bored me after the first two days, but the non-medical parts of the trip were the best part of it.

There was the company. I think I spent more than half of my time in KKB laughing like a hyena and going equally as insane as the crazy company I had. Seriously, the nonsense and crap that we did and crapped about. It's all just one big LOL.

Due to the unfortunate timing of my trip, I had to spend my birthday there. And that turned out to be the best part of the trip. For me anyway, haha, what do you expect, you're asking the birthday girl, I'm being biased. But I do think it really was the best birthday celebration I've gotten so far. *cue big cheesy smile*

Yippee, back to mugging for now then. The joy.


Big cheesy smile at the world ~Mel

0 comments: