Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

An Ingrained Procrastination Instinct. Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rotations! Yeap, part and parcel of a medical student's life. I'll be leaving for Kuala Kubu Bharu in approximately 4 and 1/2 hours. Well..all I can prolly expect is..it's going to be one new experience for me.


Onto past matters, Acoustic Night is over thank goodness, now I can really start studying for my EOS and make sure I make it through without having to repeat. Actually I don't know if it should be thank goodness..the idea of mugging consecutively for 5 weeks..err, not too inviting.

Had my interview with a difficult patient, I got a long-winded patient. Honestly, it was quite fun. For me anyway, but that was probably because the patient I got was so nice as compared to the other patients the rest got which were, to be honest, quite frustrating. And apparently, I'm too nice..which makes me a dangerous doctor. Haha, well that's a first. First I was a heartless doctor who showed no empathy and now I'm too nice. Haha!

Actually..yea okay, I have no idea why I'm even blogging. Sometimes I do the randomest things. Like just now, I picked up "Dear John" and decided to just start reading it. Yea now. When the only things I should be reading is like..mama patho and lecture notes. I think it's some ingrained procrastination instinct I have, it just comes naturally. Haha, not exactly a good thing. Oh wells.


Goodbye to technology for 6 days & 5 nights, haha ~Mel

0 comments: