Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

My random-ness. Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yea, so I'm pretty random.
There I was, sitting in Kelly's (grill & restaurant), waiting for my food and something pops in my head.
That candle poem by William Shakespeare that we learnt in..er..form....cant remember.

Anyway, yea, I couldnt remember the words of that poem so I was sitting there, scrunching my nose (sam, u probably know this face from sitting so close to me during exams), concentrating, trying to force it out.

Finally.. I managed to.. =) so let me take you guys down memory lane:

Life's Brief Candle

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools,
The way to dusty death,
Out out brief candle.

Life's but a walking shadow-a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the day
And then is heard no more,
It is a tale, told by an idiot
Full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing.

sorry the format of it, I remember words..not format.. *shrug*
oh, and kelly's lamb ribs were goooood..but the pork ribs were a disappointment, Hurricane's still rule for their pork ribs. xD


~Mel

0 comments: