Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

The Future *cue dramatic music* Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do in my life damnit.

I have absolutely no intention of doing anything related to chemistry for the rest of my life. So bye bye pharmacy.

I have absolutely no intention of staying in a laboratory for the rest of my life. So bye bye biotechnology and all you lab-related careers.

I have absolutely no intention of doing maths for the rest of my life either. So bye bye to actuarial science and all that crap.

I have absolutely no intention of doing anything so much as related to business. So NO business.

What? Med? You think its so easy? *rolls of eyes*

So??

~Mel

2 comments:

llen said...

what about music? :D

Melsy said...

HI ellen! haha..music? i love music (as u already know) but to actually pursue it as a career is a whole different thing..to succeed in life as a musician is damn difficult..><