Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

The relationship between U and I Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I watched a movie today. 


And it reminded me of what I had to say about u and I. 
Throughout it, I'm wondering why u and I have such a love-hate relationship. 
Why do u and I fight so much?
One moment, u and I may very much be in love. 
Next moment, u and I may be biting each other's head off, telling each other how much we just hate each other. 
Is that normal?

Tell me, is that normal?
For two to have such an ever-changing relationship. 
It's unreasonble. Almost unhealthy. 

Yet why?
Why do u and I still put up with it?
It's ridiculous. 
Sometimes, I want to just yell for it to stop. The unfairness of it all. For all of this to end. 

But nothing I say will ever change anything. Everything will remain the same. 
Either parties won't raise the white flag and surrender. 
Why? Pride. Bloody pride. 












I mean, come on. 
How can two alphabets have such a horrid relationship?
Why is it just U and I?
Why not the rest?

When people are mad, they say I hate U. 
When they are happy or in love, they say I love U. 
The worst part is when people text. Then these victims are really misused. Abused. 
Why put two letters in such an awkward position?
Seriously. 
A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z
So many alphabets in the series and yet only the letters U and I get singled out and abused. 


And to those who thought that I was actually talking about MY relationship with an actual someone. 
Hahahahhahhaha. 
You (notice i actually spelt it out?) need to know me better. 

And to those who still don't get what I'm trying to say, read again. 
Take your time and process everything. 


So people, stop misusing the alphabets U and I. Next time when you want to address a person, type the whole word. 
Type the entire word, YOU instead of just shorthanding and typing the alphabet U. 

It's an utter misuse of the alphabet. 


~Mel

0 comments: