Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

New Year's Eve Thursday, January 01, 2009

Sorry. I know. Incredibly late post. But the computer takes forever to upload the images. There are more..but it just all takes to damn long. 



Anyway...

To end my wonderful year, 2008, I got to spend it with a bunch of my closest and oldest friends. There may be few but it was good enough. (sorry to these people if they wanted the photos. Computer was extremely slow.)
Kyle had a countdown barbeque for us at his house. 
It felt really good to spend the last few moments of the wonderful year I had with this bunch.  

    
What is Teng Huei doing??

 
Everyone who managed to go. That's me,Kyle, Kar Yan, Guan Thiam and Teng Huei. 

Teng Huei got cut out here..><

All in all, it was a fun evening despite the fact that I had to leave early. It was a great way to end 2008..

So sorry to these guys. Can't post up any more pictures or else the post will be way way long overdue, longer than it already is. 


On a totally different note:
Btw, went to Subang Parade the other day (as in recently), and saw a woman with those t-shirts saying ''Miss Boobjob''. What puzzles me is WHY anyone would wear such a shirt?? And to add it all up, her boobs are kinda big. I think she's trying to tell the world something. But seriously, if she did have a boob job, why on earth she displaying it to the world is beyond my comprehension. It's either she did get one OR she doesn't understand the meaning of ''boobjob''. Oh well. 


~Mel

0 comments: