Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

going high Wednesday, July 25, 2007

hello people
....now let me make something absolutely clear...i was not talking about Elvina when i was complaining about whiners in my last post.. its about a bunch of other people...
anyway...this whole week(so far) has been...a bit nutsy...
e.g. Phillip Tan is going crazily high practically everyday...(i think he's taking drugs...seriously..haha)
e.g. me and sam discovered that shu yen and sean has got something going on..(she doesn't know I'm blogging bout this)...ahem ahem....
e.g. I am being positive in this blog...so el and timothy....whee!!!hahaha.....
reason wy im angry most of the time is because this is the only way i vent my anger...hehe...k.....

~Mel

0 comments: