Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

Colorectal Attachment: Week 4 Monday, March 04, 2013

It's not that I have nothing better to do, it's just that I'm so caught up with everything else that I feel the need to do something different and definitely out of the norm.

Granted this blog is dead and CPR now would not help at all, even risk of hypoxic damage wouldn't be a problem, it's a corpse. But oh wells, consider this the blog going through reincarnation as we all have definitely gone on to a whole new chapter of Life.

So yes, I'm now in med school in Southampton, a teeny city in UK, and my co-blogger is still living life in Perth. Still being in third year, I have the perks of going through exams and boring university life. How much different is UK compared to Malaysia? For starters, the weather. Yes English people and their weather. And I now realise its for a good reason too. To have a bright sunny day is an absolute treasure to them. And me. I love the sun now. Just cause it makes the day slightly less gloomy and a little happier, giving the illusion that its going to be warmer even though its still absolutely freezing.

I never liked the whole idea of twinning, joining a bunch of people halfway through the year when bonds have been made and you just feel like an outsider because they do make you feel that way with their cliques and all. Not that I can blame them, its kinda like you've already established your clique, your friends, having a new person trying to fit into the group just doesn't work.

And speaking of work? How's the workload? It's there, having to learn their way of answering things, their syllabus is going to be one tough road. It's different yet the same in essence.

But I do still miss my loved ones, and most importantly, familiarity.

0 comments: