Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

Sleeping..too much. Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Yes, close those gaping jaws but there really is such a thing. For me anyway. Of course I never get too much sleep if the sleep you're referring to is the night one. But let's say after that, after I've woken up, I feel tired so I take a nap. Like a pretty long nap.


Then the effects start coming. The thing is for these naps, I can't wake up. I just keep falling back to sleep. And when and if I do force myself to wake up, I feel groggy like hell, completely disorientated, blur, like I haven't stepped back into reality yet. Even better, my memory would be all fuzzy. The cherry on top of the cake? 98% of the times after I've woken up from these long naps usually end up with me suffering from a headache which feels as though someone had hit my head with a sledgehammer.

I think I may function better sleep deprived.


~Mel

0 comments: