Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

Of Immaturity, Lies, Self-Obsession & Insincerity. Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Another update, another rant.


Immaturity. How on earth can someone be that immature? Seriously. If a girl hangs out along with a guy, does that mean that they're together? Hello, which era are you living in? The freaking stone age? And I'm sorry but dear Mr. Hypocritical, apparently I'M not the only person spending time alone with a member of the opposite sex. Looked in the mirror recently? How about reflecting your own life and actions before tossing such a ridiculous comment?

Lies Lies Lies. Brilliant, aren't they? Another sign of the lack of maturity. What exactly is the point in lying about something that I truly don't give a damn about? As if the truth is a big deal. Please, as if your life is that fan-freaking-tastic that I should really care that much about the truths of your life and judge you for it.

Self-absorbed, selfish, self-centered, self-obsessed. These are the words to describe you. I'm sure you must feel flattered at having so many words to describe yourself. But really, do you really think that THAT is more important than anything else in my life? Just because you seem to be lacking a life of your own does not mean that everyone else is sharing the same sad pathetic dilemma as you. For the rest of us more normal people who lead normal lives and who have normal packed schedules, THAT is not top priority in our lists. On the contrary, THAT is nowhere near our lists. Because, our lives do not revolve around THAT. Because woe is the world, when our lives begin to revolve around THAT.
I do my job well and I know it. So shoving me compliments after THAT will not change my opinion of you. It is going to take way more than just words and flattery. Haven't you heard? Flattery gets you nowhere. And in my case, I know that flattery was only used because of the success that THAT has become. Insincerity, I dislike.
And I mean this sincerely.


~Mel

0 comments: