Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

Even so. Wednesday, July 14, 2010

So the dental timetable and pbl grouping is out. So where is med's?? I tell you, super inefficient. I need to plan my holidays! Meh.


Had a day out with a few of my uni friends today, including teng huei to celebrate Jon Chen's birthday. It was fun actually. And..teng huei and I bumped into the elusive Tan Shi Yee and Ng Pooi Cheng.

It only occurred to us then that the only time the group of us met up was the last day of SPM. That was almost 2 years ago. And THAT makes me feel old. It's not so much the aging process that I'm talking about. It's more of a fact that all of us have moved on so much. No matter what one says about the other (I'm talking cryptic so if you don't get me, it's fine.) it still feels good to finally meet up with old friends from the past. There's this warm fuzzy feeling to just meet up. To just talk.


~Mel

0 comments: