Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

Lollipops? Or GUMBALLS?? Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hahahahha..soo..


there's this Halloween Pizza and Pasta Dinner tonight at UniLodge..and as usual for the free food events, we had to sign up..but for today, because of the Halloween special, there was a lucky draw, where u basically draw stuff out of a box (like duh, you don't need me to tell you how a lucky draw works). 
I put my hand it and picked out a star thingy..showed it to the people in charge and they all exchanged glances..

I was thinking..well..can i get my little box of sweets? (that's what everyone was getting)

Then they said..there, that gumball machine..you won it..

WHAT??

I was thinking..are you kidding me? Lol..coz moments ago when I was in the line, I pointed to the machine and told my friend, "Aww..I want one of those.."

Haha..well I do have one now.. xD





xD Mel

0 comments: