Living Life to the Max

MelSy ~ | Making | Ecstatic | Lollipops | Satisfy | You |

my happy opinion Friday, April 04, 2008

i do NOT subject myself to freaking BLACKMAIL okay?

I must hereby declare however that this blog has NOTHING whatsoever to do with ANY organisation, institution, society or its staff, events, etc.
It is a blog about lollipops and icecream for god's sake.

It is a blog space for a blogger like myself to express my honest open opinion about a subject.
And coincidently this is a subject that i came upon and will be blogging about today.

People blog about all kinds of things every single day.
This blog is NO different.
If ANYONE, of any age, size, mentality is reading this blog, you are in fact reading an online diary of thoughts. No one forced you to come here. It is a PERSONAL diary.
It is a Diary of MY Thoughts.


Now, my opinion about the event**.
From the school** :

In my opinion: The post below WAS a post that was made on the events** blog.
In my opinion: The post had to be removed because the event** was threatened to be cancelled.
In my opinion: This sounds incredibly ridiculous and dramatic but it IS true.

_____________

if YOU have a shit problem with your old age and your fugly face, then YOU should DO something about it. Not take it out on other people.

This is what i am advising to the the world. Not to anyone in particular. You can take it anyway you want. If you think its about you its your problem not mine. Do u see any names mentioned? I dont.
If YOU view yourself as a shit faced fugly old fart then YOU may as well deserve to be one.

_____________

people be advised.
do not mess with the all powerful one.
monthly menstruation causes retarded behaviour.

____________

**
the following names had to be altered due to privacy issues

0 comments: